Thursday, February 11, 2010

swirling particles

I woke up 31 hours ago.  Had to pull an all-night-start-and-finish-an-exposé-inlessthan10hoursbeforeit'sdue for my politics class at 8 this morn.  Afterward, in my cultural triangulations (!) class I saw itsy-bitsy swirling particles above Monsieur Pierrepont's spectacular touffe of hair.  I think it might have been his aura.

Other swirling particles of happiness to look forward to: the film Dear John.  Ever since Step Up gave me the spark I needed to pursue my life-long dream of street dancing, Channing Tatum has held a most special place in my coeurDear John's "dethroning" of Avatar is quite impressive, but even more so is Chan's jawline.  Ya, I am in slight-mourning of his fading boyish looks as he continues to... age, but there's something about the mister that will forever keep me holding on.


Gahhh! Please watch this interview.  He's just precious... in that manly way that makes you want to be protected/faiped by him.

Too bad the film doesn't come out in Paris until years from now... to illegally download, or not to illegally download?

No comments:

Post a Comment