Thursday, March 25, 2010

less than a week away

Uh oh, waves have just been made in my film anticipation ocean.  Alice got rivaled, and lost.  On my walk home from a rue de Rennes shindig, I saw a poster I thought would never come.  My dreams have come true: "Cher John" hits Parisian theaters on March 31st.  That is less than a week away.


 How to prepare for such an event?
-  watch the french trailer and marvel at the dubbing (no worries, I'm seeing it in version originale, these things just make me giggle)
-   cancel any previous engagements for the 31st...too bad it's a Wednesday, which means I would have to miss three classes, and thus get a zero for the presentation I have to give in one of them --- It's cool, I'll figure it out
-  maybe slip in a viewing of "Step Up" to reminisce on that time when Tatum changed my life
-  try and forget all of the spoilers that have been whispered my way
- put on my happy shoes
That'll do it.  

Look out for Chan's next flick, "The Eagle of the Ninth", currently in post production, in which he plays a young centurion from 140 AD.  I wonder how he'll do with the whole back in the day thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment