Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alice aux Pays des Merveilles

Thanks to A Nous, today my sunshine-filled stroll and bus ride to Sciences Po was particularly magnificent.  With its newspaper pages right under my nose, I was taken to another world, Alice's world.  Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland comes out tomorrow in Paris and the reporters at A Nous are all about it.  Not only do they consider Alice to be the current "it" girl, but they reserved a full page spread on products inspired by and embodying the fantastical film.  

I got to get a little closer to Tim through his interview with A Nous, in which he compares himself to the Mad Hatter and talks about working with his wife, Helena Bonham Carter (or the Red Queen).  Having already been enticed to go see the fim by the intriguing posters flanking every metro station, after being thrown into Wonderland by this morning's read, you can be sure that I'll be first in the ticket line tomorrow evening.



To fall into Tim and Alice's wonderful world even more-so, visit my fugly fish's blog, Intervals of Sanity, and click on "Alice in Wonderland" in her cloud of labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment